Position: Administrative/Personal Assistant to Manager of Niagara Plastic Surgery Centre and Optimum MediSpa
Location: Private Home Office, Niagara Falls (not work from home). Will be moving to St. Catharines end of 2021.
Status: Part-time (20-30 hours per week) potentially leading to full time
Starting Date: Immediately
Wage: Starting at $18/hour and depending on experience and qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafting letters, emails, and other communications
• Answering and making phone calls and taking detailed messages; relaying messages to the employer in a timely manner
• Opening, dating, and properly sorting mail
• Making travel reservations, e.g., hotels, flights, trips, car rentals, etc.
• Registering for events, e.g., seminars, webinars, memberships, professional organizations, etc.
• Preparing and maintaining physical and electronic files
• Uploading documents to various platforms
• Preparing, completing and updating forms and documents
• Paying bills (e.g., in-person banking, telephone payments, online payments, etc.)
• Running various errands (e.g., groceries, dry cleaners, library, banking)
• Photocopying, printing, scanning and faxing
• Assisting with scheduling and calendar management
• Occasional preparing of beverages for the employer etc.
• Other duties as assigned and required by management
• Driver’s licence and own vehicle
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word) and Google (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
• Strong organizational skills a must
• A high level of confidentiality
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management skills - the ability to co-ordinate multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritise your work load appropriately
Weekends and holidays off
• High school diploma
• Diploma in office administration an asset
• One year of office administration experience
• Position will be moving to St. Catharines around the end of 2021, need to be willing to commute.
***TO APPLY: Please forward your resume, availability and references to Amanda at [email protected]. Call Sarah at 905-347-4263***