ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors as well as for animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Other important business segments include automation and service business.
The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of approximately 29,000 employees. ANDRITZ operates more than 280 sites in over 40 countries.
Andritz Hydro Canada Inc. is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services for hydroelectric power stations and a world leader in the hydraulic power generation market.
Working at Andritz means contributing to the success of a growing company in Canada.
An ideal work environment full of challenges and opportunities for career development.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, the site administrator is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks while adhering to Andritz Hydro’s corporate policies and maintaining confidentiality. The position is site based in remote locations.
- The incumbent will perform various administrative tasks:
- Perform data entry into the site database (Microsoft Access) for both payroll and cost data;
- Process time sheets, expense report, packing slips, invoices, health & safety documentation, etc.;
- Collect necessary documentation for new hires, terminations at site and forward to the appropriate departments;
- Prepare weekly payroll summary, including T&L allowances;
- Maintain filing system for site documents;
- Coordinate travel arrangements to site, including airfare, ground transport and site accommodations;
- Procure non-contract supplies at site using requisition’s/PO in SAP;
- Ensure the completion of various reports and timely tracking of cost variations outside of contract scope;
- Forward appropriate forms (new vendor) to procurement as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in administration, hydro construction site experience preferred;
- Ability to work with limited supervision, while adhering to tight deadlines and time constraints;
- Punctual, reliable and dependable;
- Effective communication skills (oral & written) in both English and French;
- Ability to travel & work on remote site;
- Effective in working in a team environment;
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office.