As the leader in the developmental services sector, Bethesda Community Services is currently recruiting those interested in supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
We envision ourselves as a community of support that inspires, encourages and empowers children, youth, and adults with special needs to live fulfilled lives. We value respect, diversity and inclusivity, collaboration and compassionate quality service. Bethesda is currently seeking part-time Developmental Support Workers who embody these values, and can demonstrate them day-to-day with the people we support.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• Demonstrated (core competencies)
• Experience supporting people with developmental disabilities
• Experience supporting people with behavior challenges
• Experience supporting people who are medically fragile
• Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Exposure or experience with data collection and report writing
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong decision making and prioritizing skills
• Passion and dedication in their work
Bethesda offers staff competitive wages, career advancement, First Aid and Safety Care training as well as the option of joining our HOOPP Pension Plan. We offer employment perks including onsite parking, casual dress and exclusive discounts at various local vendors.
Submit applications, indicating the job posting number to:
Human Resources Department, 3280 Schmon Parkway, Thorold, ON L2V 4Y6
Telephone: (905) 684-6918 ext. 257 Fax: (905) 684-5866
Applicants must have COVID Vaccination. All public health guidelines followed including use of PPE (which is supplied)