Coco’s Steakhouse, Niagara Falls, is currently looking to hire a Line Cook. As a Cook in a high-volume casual dining restaurant or quick service format, you will play a key role in contributing to our guest satisfaction by ensuring the highest food quality and timeliness of service. This is an authentic Italian kitchen, where you will have the opportunity to learn recipes from scratch and use our famous wood fire grill. Come join our team!
• Prepare and present main, appetizers, and side orders • Assist in the preparation of food items (i.e., preparing vegetables, meat, fish, salads, desserts, cold plates) for service • Maintain a clean and organized work station • Comply with food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety regulations
• 1+ years of cooking experience preferred, but not mandatory • Able to work in a fast-paced environment • Maintain positive relationships with employees and management • Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously • Ability to prioritize and multitask • Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekend shifts Physical Demands • Able to stand on your feet for several hours at a time • Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds • Able to withstand hot temperature conditions • Able to bend and kneel
• $16.00-$18.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
• Full-time & Part-time position available.
• Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview Coco’s By The Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Coco’s believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. [email protected]