The Niagara Falls Courtyard Marriott Hotel is looking for Room Attendants to maintain the cleanliness of their guest rooms.
· Make beds, change sheets
· Sweep, mop and wash floors
· Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
· Distribute clean towels and toiletries
· Clean and disinfect appliances, bathrooms, and bathroom fixtures
· Report any maintenance items and/or safety concerns to the Director of Services
· Handle and report lost and found items
· Provide exceptional customer service to guests
· Must be able to read, write, follow oral and written direction in English
· Previous cleaning experience as asset
· Must meet the physical demands; repetitive bending, lifting, pushing & pulling
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Must be willing to work full-time, including weekends and holidays
· Must have your own transportation
- The Niagara 21st Group offers group benefits to those who qualify.
- The Courtyard Marriott welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.