This key guest service and host position is responsible for creating and driving the guest dining experience by ensuring passionate, sophisticated and proficient food and beverage service is provided at all times in the Banquet Rooms with professionalism and personal attentiveness which often anticipates and responds to guest needs through vigilant attention to follow-up in an effortless and unobtrusive/discreet manner.
Tasks include enthusiastically welcoming and greeting guests, food and beverage service, delivery and clean-up. Banquet Servers must tend to special requests. Responsible for inventory and restocking of sections and supplies.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests’ needs, interests, and desires
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests and multiple items
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Previous knowledge and conversational ability in order to provide quality table-side experience
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guests’ needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another server’s guests’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Emerit Food and Beverage Server
- Smart Serve Certification
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
Please apply online at https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/banquet-server/