Position: Mechanic II
Location: Crowne Plaza
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Mechanic II?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Complete minor repairs
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Mechanic II:
- 2 years’ experience in a Maintenance capacity
- Electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic experience preferred
Education: Related College Diploma
- Outstanding attention to detail - both in regards to maintenance specifications, preventative maintenance and cleaning practices and the level of attention required
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment and repair
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and knowledge of equipment and ability to diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- Previous carpentry experience
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read blue prints and sketching floor plans
- General knowledge of WHMIS and health & safety procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Lockout/Tag out system before performing any maintenance work
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 50lbs, climbing ladders)
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Interested candidates must apply through our careers website: https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/mechanic-ii-2018-1508/?u...