We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We're also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels - the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that's not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you - we even have our onsite brewery - the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo's, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
Partner with and assist the General Manager in the operation of the stores(s) through managing, training, coaching, and mentoring fellow associates to delivering a best in class customer experience and sales of our retail products.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, provide product information, selection, suggestion and sales. Maintain public health, sanitation and proactive health and safety standards. Provide resort activity and amenities information and recommendations. Work directly with Manager to assist with delegated tasks.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrates personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff
- Enforces all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Must be efficient and accurate with receiving, merchandising, product returns, POS, cash auditing and handling
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
Interested candidates please forward your resumes to: [email protected]
Please apply through our careers website (https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/retail-supervisor/)