We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We're also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels - the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that's not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you - we even have our onsite brewery - the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo's, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for creating a great first impression by providing seamless, fast and courteous service of the valet parking lot and ensuring safety of pedestrians.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests in a warm and professional manner. Maintain the valet parking lot in an orderly manner. Move guests vehicles from parking garage to hotel complex.
- Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guest’s needs
- Outstanding attention to detail - both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of road and parking areas, driving motor vehicles and level of required service attention
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed
- Valid ‘G’ driver’s license with no driving violations (Driver’s Abstract)
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lift up to 50lbs)
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Interested candidates must apply through our careers website (https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/valet-attendant/)