We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We're also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels - the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that's not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you - we even have our onsite brewery - the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo's, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for assisting the Valet Department in providing fast and courteous service.
Welcome guests upon arrival and departure. Enter, modify and print ticket information into a computerized system. Order taxi cabs for guests. Provide directions for guests.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Proven organizational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma preferred; minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Interested candidates must apply through our careers website (https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/valet-dispatch/)