We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We're also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels - the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that's not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you - we even have our onsite brewery - the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo's, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning & internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for ensuring courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner.
Greet and welcome guests. Prepare and serve food and beverages to guests. Attend to special requests. Restock supplies and clean department.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of cleanliness and order
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Outstanding attention to detail - both personal grooming/appearance and in properly ensuring housekeeping cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guests’ needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Interested candidates please forward your resumes to: [email protected]
Please apply through our careers website (https://fallsavenuecareers.ca/job-opportunities/food-beverage-attendant-...)