Holiday Inn is currently seeking to fill multiple Cook positions, which include: - Prep Cook - Grill Cook - Pantry Cook As a Cook in a high-volume casual dining restaurant or quick service format, you will play a key role in contributing to our guest satisfaction by ensuring the highest food quality and timeliness of service. This is an authentic Italian kitchen, where you will have the opportunity to learn recipes from scratch and use our famous wood fire grill. Come join our team!
Niagara Falls, Ontario
• Prepare and present main, appetizers, and side orders • Assist in the preparation of food items (i.e., preparing vegetables, meat, fish, salads, desserts, cold plates) for service • Maintain a clean and organized work station • Comply with food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety regulations
• Cooking: 6 months minimum or comparable experience or attitude • Grilling experience preferred • 1+ years of cooking experience preferred, but not mandatory • Able to work in a fast-paced environment • Maintain positive relationships with employees and management • Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously • Ability to prioritize and multitask • Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekend shifts Physical Demands • Able to stand on your feet for several hours at a time • Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds • Able to withstand hot temperature conditions • Able to bend and kneel
• $15.00-$18.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
• Full-time & Part-time (seasonal) with opportunity to become permanent full time.
• Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview Holiday Inn By The Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Holiday Inn believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. [email protected]