OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Sales Assistant! If you are a self-starter and want to grow your career, this position could be the perfect fit!
- Providing support for and participating in trade shows and conventions
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Handling additional Sales Assistant-related duties as assigned
- Supporting sales teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Drafting correspondence and proofreading documents
- Supporting the sales department with the promotion of company products and services
- Providing superior customer service
- Administering and arranging training courses for internal employees
- Applicants are encouraged to hold a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Deep understanding of data entry
- Salesforce.com experience
- Calendar managements and scheduling appointments experience preferred
- Preferred: 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Exceptional social skills, previous experience coordinating projects, and able to work well with all internal personnel, outside clients and vendors
- Comprehension of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
If this opportunity sounds of interest for you please contact OfficeTeam at 905-331-0456, quoting job order 05070-0010196610 ASAP.