T.G.I. Friday's is looking to hire line cooks to join their team. This position is full time through the summer months and part time during our off-season.
· Prepare individual dishes as needed
· Ensure quality of food and determine food portions
· Work with minimal supervision
· Maintain a high-paced environment in the kitchen
· Work with specialized cooking equipment
· Keeping food waste to a minimum
· Clean kitchen and work station
· Experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment is an asset
· Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written direction in English
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Exceptional organization and time management skills
- The Niagara 21st Group offers group benefits to those who qualify.
- T.G.I. Friday's welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.